11 January 2023
The main goal of the project is to help overcome poverty in community level.
The problems of the project are:
- To support the creation and implementation of a new model of poverty alleviation in the participatory format in community level,
- To test a new model of poverty alleviation in Tumanyan multi-residential community.
The main activities of the project are:
- A new poverty alleviation model will be developed by the involved expert using a participatory method, through which the community will have the opportunity to support the solution of long-term problems for disadvantaged families instead of giving standard social benefits.
- The developed policy will be adopted by the local self-government bodies of Tumanyan multi-residential community,
- Within the framework of the project, the new poverty alleviation model will be tested in Tumanyan community.