13 January 2023
The goal of the project is to contribute to the formation and dissemination of energy efficiency culture in Vanadzor and 4 adjacent rural communities.
- 10 ” school energy auditor teams ” formed in Vanadzor
- 50 teenagers’ knowledge of Energy Efficiency and related topics, as well as information campaign planning and implementation, has been increased by 50 teenagers from 50 “school energy auditor teams”.
- At least 10 schools in Vanadzor and surrounding rural communities are 4 informational meetings with more than 500 schoolchildren and teachers’ school Energy Audit Teams squads “by peer-to-peer method .
- In- house measures have been implemented in target communities / schools .
- An “ Energy Efficient Schools Competition ” was held in Vanadzor.
- An information campaign has been launched on social networks, in particular InfoTun networks.