Financial Capability and Entrepreneurial Skills Development Project
ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE ACCEPTANCE OF PARTICIPATION APPLICATIONS
In order to participate in the financial literacy and entrepreneurial skills development program among young people aged 16 to 23 in Kotayk, Ararat and Aragatsotn marzes
“Partnership and Teaching”/P&T NGO within the frameworks of the “Development Prospects” project implemented by the financial support of the “HSBC Bank Armenia” CJSC announces the acceptance of participation applications for attracting participants.
About the Project
“Development Perspects” project is a combination of theoretical trainings, workshops and practical skills with ongoing supervision and mentoring from high qualified and experienced experts in finance and entrepreneurship. Within the project the participants will be equipped with personal finance education. The participants will be introduced the concept of risk mitigation and future financial planning. They will be provided with fundamental information about business planning, communicating with investors and customers, and running a profitable enterprise.
Their skills of the participants will be developed in financial management, marketing and entrepreneurship spheres. They will be involved in business ideas/start-up projects implementation processes and passed a business plan development and implementation cycles. Implementation of start-up business projects will ensure for the beneficiaries a great opportunity to raise their financial capability and gain entrepreneurship practical skills.
Goal of the Project
- Contribute to raising the level of financial literacy and entrepreneurial skills among young people aged 16 to 23 in Kotayk, Ararat and Aragatsotn marzes of RA.
- Support the generation of community-based business ideas, elaboration of business plans and their implementation among beneficiary youth.
- Facilitate the development of skills and capacities of beneficiary youth in marketing research, marketing strategy development, financial planning and business management.
The “Development Prospects” project will be implemented in the periud of July 15, 2019 to February 28, 2020.
Terms of Participation
- The program is open to young people aged between 16 and 23 from Kotayk, Ararat and Aragatsotn mazres, who are interested in developing their financial literacy, business management capabilities and implementing business startup projects.
- To participate in the program you need to complete and submit the ONLINE PARTICIPATION APPLICATION by August 10, 2019.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
- 48 youth aged between 16 and 23 representing Kotayk, Ararat and Aragatsotn marzes (16 participants from each target region) will be selected for the final participation in the project.
Attention: Out of the 48 beneficiaries of the project, in each target region 4 working teams will be formed, each with 4 participants involved. Working groups will develop 24 business ideas, of which 12 will be financially supported for implementation.
Participation applications must be submitted by August 10, 2019.
For more information or questions, you can write to email@example.com E-mail address or call by +374 77 23 17 12 phone number to the project coordinator Davit Hakobyan.