The goal of the project is to contribute to the formation and dissemination of energy efficiency culture in Vanadzor and 4 adjacent rural communities.
- 10 ” school energy auditor teams ” formed in Vanadzor
- 50 teenagers’ knowledge of Energy Efficiency and related topics, as well as information campaign planning and implementation, has been increased by 50 teenagers from 50 “school energy auditor teams”.
- At least 10 schools in Vanadzor and surrounding rural communities are 4 informational meetings with more than 500 schoolchildren and teachers’ school Energy Audit Teams squads “by peer-to-peer method .
- In- house measures have been implemented in target communities / schools .
- An “ Energy Efficient Schools Competition ” was held in Vanadzor.
- An information campaign has been launched on social networks, in particular InfoTun networks.
Project activities are:
-Implement 6 primary and 18 secondary schools in Vanadzor targeted 10 schools of choice . The selection will be based on the following criteria: distribution in all communities of Vanadzor, number of students and willingness to cooperate.
-Target schools to form the 8th and 9th grade student of the 5-member groups, which will become a “school of the school energy auditor teams ‘ reports.
-Conduct information workshops on Energy Efficiency and Related Topics of 50 Teenage School Audit Teams / Energy Efficiency, Solar Water Heater Installation, Stove Energy Efficiency Improvement, Community Energy Improvement Needs Assessment, Community Buildings.
-ToTToT 50 teenagers from School Energy Audit Teams to host energy efficiency meetings for schoolchildren in their schools.
-Arrangement of information meetings with schools.
-Organizing and conducting informational meetings in the schools of 10 villages and 4 adjacent villages of Vanadzor by “School Energy Audit Teams”.
-Design and Implementation of Community or School Initiatives by School Energy Audit Teams.
-Organizing Flash Mobility Community Mobility in collaboration with School Energy Audit Teams and Local Government.
-Develop a monitoring card assessing behavior and attitudes in the area of targeted schools’ energy efficiency.
-Monitoring and analysis of data in target schools by school energy auditor teams
-” Competition for Energy Efficient Schools ” .