Support to provision of Grant Administration service for women empowerment
Goal of the Project:
To organize and carry out Grant Administration for GIZ “Good Governance for Local Development South Caucasus” Program and UNDP beneficiaries contributing to women empowerment, citizen participation, data-driven planning, transparency and accountability in LSGs in different marzes of Armenia.
Results of the Project:
- At least 2 orientation meetings with beneficiaries are organized.
- Expert support to develop up to 20 grant projects is provided
- Up to 20 projects are funded and implemented by women involved in LGs in their communities.
- Up to 20 projects are successfully implemented and monitored.
- Up to 20 project reports are presented
- Visibility of up to 20 projects is ensured through online and offline methods (municipality website, FB pages, printing of a brochure demonstrating projects, etc)
- 1 final event is organized to present achievements, boost experience exchange, present challenges and lessons learnt.
“Support to provision of Grant Administration service for women empowerment” program is implemented by the NGO Center with the financial support of German and Swiss Governments in the framework of “Improvement of Local Governance system in Armenia – Phase 2” Program implemented by GIZ Good Governance for Local Development South Caucasus Program and UNDP.