“NGO Center” CSD NGO is implementing the “Civic Control” project in the framework of the small grant “Promoting Transparency and Accountability through Advanced Civil Society Participation” project implemented by Transparency International.
Promote the effective management of community resources through participatory monitoring of community lands, property alienation and lease processes.
- to support to the formation of monitoring groups in 6 communities of Lori, Tavush and Shirak regions,
- to support to the participatory monitoring of community lands, property alienation and lease processes in 6 communities of Lori, Tavush, Shirak regions,
- to raise the level of awareness of the stakeholders on the monitoring results.
- the skilled monitoring groups with 30 members are formed in 6 communities of Lori, Tavush, Shirak regions,
- the effective and comprehensive tool of community land and property management for participatory monitoring is available,
- The existing violations in the field of community resource management are revealed,
- A comprehensive report on community land and property management processes is available,
- Interested parties/public is aware of the issues and omissions in the field,
- Action plan for overcoming the issues is developed.