The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Yerevan invites relevant Armenian legal entities to present for consideration their projects within the Transformation Cooperation Programme 2018.
The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Yerevan invites relevant Armenian legal entities (NGOs) to present for consideration their projects focused on some of the following objectives:
- Civil society – enhancing the ability to function effectively, to influence and widely participate in political and social processes;
- Human rights defenders – humanitarian support,
- Media – promoting quality, plurality and independence of the media, access to information,
- Participation – promoting citizens involvement in public decision-making process at all levels (local, regional, national)
- Support to rule of law institutional building
- Equality and non-discrimination – promoting equality of vulnerable minorities and women
- Support to human rights issues in employment and environment protection.
Financial contribution from the Czech Ministry of Foreign Affairs per project can not exceed 250.000 CZK (9.500 EUR approx.). The aggregate share of personal and travel costs must not exceed 25 % of the amount financed by the Czech side.
The project proposals must include:
- A brief annotation of the project, including objectives and expected activities
- Justification of suitability for realization of such a project
- Budget framework
- A list of basic information about partner organizations
Presented projects will be submitted (via Czech Embassy in Yerevan) to the Selection Committee of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic for final decision. This Committee mainly evaluates 1) formalities of presented proposal, 2) relevance of the project (for transformation strategy of Armenia and Czech transformation development goals, description of problems to be solved by the project etc.), 3) usefulness of the project, 4) efficiency and effectiveness (use of right indicators, transparent budget structure, cost sharing etc.), 5) sustainability of the project (ownership of the project, capacity, possibility of further financing etc.).
The implementation of the project can start after signing of the contract with theEmbassy (approximately in February 2017) and needs to be completed by the October 10, 2018.
The deadline for submitting of the projects is October 10, 2017. Proposals should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More info here